- 1: my top 10 favourite bands.
- 2: my top 10 favourite albums.
- 3: my top 10 favourite songs.
- 4: top 10 most attractive musicians in my opinion (dead or alive).
- 5: do i listen to mp3s/cds/cassettes/vinyls.
- 6: most overrated bands.
- 7: most underrated bands.
- 8: a guilty pleasure.
- 9: the first band i really liked.
- 10: the first album i bought with my own money.
- 11: what bands my parents got me into.
- 12: bands i have seen live.
- 13: bands i want to see live.
- 14: my favourite film soundtrack.
- 15: what song am i listening to right now.
- 16: last album i bought.
- 17: a song i dislike from my favourite band.
- 18: a band i used to love but now hate.
- 19: least favourite bands.
- 20: an unpopular opinion about music.
So let me tell you about the shittiest parent on the motherfucking planet.
I work at a grocery store and this man comes in with his 11 year old son. He buys a pack a cigarettes and a two cases of beer. The son was holding a two dollar drawing pad and placed it on the belt and I guess the dad didn’t notice it at first but when I was about to scan the pad he asked where’d it have come from and turned towards the kid and asked “Did you put that shit up there?”. He told me to put it back and then told his 11 year old child that he “ain’t paying for that gay ass notebook.”. So I looked at the kid, who was close to tears and saying how he ran out of paper at home and my heart broke. So I gave the pad to him, for free, and told the dad I would take care of it. I gave the kid some tokens for a game outside and said I would look forward to buying some of his drawings and paintings when he’s all famous. He kids face was so priceless and I thought everything was good. But then, about 10 ten minutes after giving the kid his notebook, I walked outside and saw this. The drawing pad all ripped up and tossed on the pavement. I could only imagine what happened in the parking lot, but I know that that poor kid heart is fucking ripped apart, just like this pad.
I’m fucking horrified that there are parents like this, who, just because it’s not masculine or gender specificthey won’t let their children follow their true passions or explore interests that lead to their happiness. Even more so, I’m horrified that parents don’t care about the fine arts anymore because it doesn’t have job security. Since when did it ever matter to a child if their passion makes them money or not? Parenting is about supporting whatever makes your child happy. Have some fucking consideration for your child’s wants not your homophobic and anti-art ideals.
Legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
- He said rape happens for a reason.
- When asked to try out veganism he made a big show of gagging on and spitting out a vegan steak that had been ordered for him.
- When he visited Anne Franks house, he wrote in the guest book that he hoped “she would have been a belieber”.
- He’s a spoiled little brat.
Not legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
- He looks ‘feminine’
- you think he’s gay
- His voice sounds ‘feminine’
My science teacher used to teach all of his classes morse code until last year because last year he caught two kids cheating on the test and having a conversation across the room in morse code by blinking their eyelids. So he doesn’t teach morse code anymore and those kids have to wear sunglasses when they take tests
To my new followers…
To my old followers…
To those who unfollowed me…
To those who looked at my blog and decided not to follow…
To those who will look at my blog after seeing this…
my second time posting this but i got so many new followers
This never gets old
I love you all :)